The University of Cincinnati (UC) is looking to fill a full-time staff position to serve as the Executive Director of the Philosophy of Science Association (PSA) and Program Director for the UC Center for Public Engagement with Science (PEWS). We invite applicants with interests in nonprofit leadership, budgets and fundraising in the academic sector. Experience in these areas is preferred, but not required. The position start date is January 3rd, 2022.
About three quarters (75%) of the job is dedicated to serving as the Executive Director of PSA, with responsibility for overseeing the organization’s programs, strategic planning and administration. The other one quarter (25%) of the job is dedicated to serving as the Program Director for the UC Center for Public Engagement with Science (that’s us!) The Program Director will work with the PEWS leadership committee to manage the organization, communications, website, fundraising, and budget.
Interested candidates can find more details and apply here. Review of applications will begin on November 15th, 2021.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.